Privacy & Cookies Policies
Amadeus is committed to protecting your privacy. The following page outlines how we use any personal data that we collect about you or that you provide to us during your visit to our website. Cookies are enabled on this website and this page also clearly explains how we use these and how you can decline them.
In managing and maintaining our website we may collect the following data about you:
- Information about your site usage, including pages viewed, length of visit, traffic data and communication data.
- Information provided by you voluntarily e.g. your name, email address and areas of interest when completing the newsletter sign-up form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with via any medium.
The information we collect is used to provide our services to you, whether that be fulfillment of a newsletter request, respond to an inquiry or keep you up to date with new products and special offers.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (May 2018), you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
You are able to manage how your computer deals with cookies from websites, including the option to accept all cookies, receive notification when a cookie is used or to decline them all. This can be managed via the “Settings” section of your computer control panel. For more information please go to www.aboutcookies.org.
Third Party Links
If you have any queries regarding any element of these Privacy and Cookies Policies, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1424 775867.